Protex Architectural Window Films
XPEL Architectural Division: Security, Solar Control and Anti-Graffiti Film Specialists
Protex is the retail Architectural Division of XPEL Technologies Corp., bringing you a full offering of glass film solutions for your home and business. Protex is your installer for all XPEL window film solutions for privacy, energy efficiency, protection from fading furniture, security and protection against shattered glass fragments. Protex helps keep your home, office and business protected for years to come.
Architectural Window Films Simulator
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL ARCHITECTURAL WINDOW FILMS
- Help lower your energy costs, making your home and/or office more energy efficient.
- Reduced glare from the sun, so you can enjoy natural light without the increased eye strain.
- Increased privacy in your personal environment.
- Reject over 99% of UV rays which extends the life of artwork, rugs, drapery, and furniture.
- Increases comfort by avoiding hotspots or inconsistent temperatures in your home and/or office.
- Help protect your skin from damaging UV rays while indoors. VISION helps keep shattered glass in place, keeping you safe from glass fragments.
- VISION is backed by a comprehensive warranty from XPEL.
Take a Closer Look at
our Gallery of Architectural Window Films in action
VISION Architectural Window Films
Silver Series, Bronze Series, Crystal Clear, Dual Reflective Series, Neutral Series and Daylight
SILVER SERIES available in 20%, 30%, and 45% VLT. With the exterior reflectivity of this product, you can sit back and relax with privacy as well as block solar heat, keep comfortable and save on energy costs.
BRONZE SERIES available in 20% and 35% VLT. Enjoy an enhanced view of scenery outside with the soft color tone that is calm to the eyes with the great glare and heat reduction.
CRYSTAL CLEAR in 70% VLT. Engineered to minimize solar energy absorption with the use of spectrally selective technology, this product keeps the heat out with a nearly transparent film.
EVENING VIEW SERIES One Way and Evening view available in 15%, 25%, 35%, and 45% VLT. Very high exterior reflectivity and the low reflective interior view creates a one-way mirror look.
NEUTRAL SERIES AND DAYLIGHT in 60% VLT. When you need to block heat and reduce glare without sacrificing your view the Daylight is a perfect choice.